Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movin' on Out

Sooo moving out of my apartment has turned into one of the most stressful experiences of this year.

Buuuut there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and good news....the light is shining on some really awesome stuff :) After we do the walk through with the landlord I get to go see my Grandpa!! (can you say full stomach?) Then he's going to keep my car and drive me back on Friday for my flight to Pensacola! I spend about 2 weeks there, so I'll still have my phone and normal internet access until I go to the Bahamas on June 12. Me and a group of girls rented out a condo on HomeAway and I'm pretty sure that there's internet there too, but no phone.  I get on the ship a day early (June 16) because I got this really sweet work study position as a "Videographer's Assistant" and hopefully the work is as fun as it sounds. 

If anyone wants postcards let me know, I'm writing down the addresses and I'm going to send them all at once at each port.  I'll post my email when I get it, but in the meantime here is the link to the addresses in case you want to send me something. Make sure you put a return address on it (in case it gets there late)

http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/summer-2011/summer-2011-staying-in-touch.php


and just for kicks here's the rest of the voyage info

http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/upcoming-voyages/summer-2011.php

















No comments:

Post a Comment